Aaaaah, I understood. That's a very strong reason, that's for sure.
It's hard to learn new icons when you are visually-impaired. Do you use
Microsoft Office as well by any chance? Colibre has some similarities with
the icon theme from Microsof office (I believe it follows some of the
Windows design guidelines) so if you are familiar with those icons you will
probably manage to adapt reasonably well.