[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Design session about listing of fonts
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Design session about listing of fonts
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:50:28 +0100
- To: LibO Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibO Dev <email@example.com>
font handling is a major nuisance . Users struggle with font substitution, listing, and customization. For the first issue, the UX team made a proposal at  and now we want to discuss solutions for the other two topics. I presented first ideas at FOSDEM  that can be used as a draft.
Session will be on Friday 2018-Feb-16 at 7pm UTC (20:00 GMT+1) via Jitsi https://meet.jit.si/LibreOfficeDesign.
Everyone is welcome to join. Of course we will blog about the outcome.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Design session about listing of fonts||Caolán McNamara <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Feb-14
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Saying Goodbye
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Feb-14
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Design session about listing of fonts