So I tried uploading the pdf file, but I'm still not sure how uploading files to the wiki works, so
I only attempted uploading the PDF file. So I uploaded a tar.gz file on Google Drive, and made a
sharing link.

The PDF file on the wiki (hopefully):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice_6_stylesheet.pdf

The Google Drive compressed archive:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxj_sjWtH-SGak1jNXJkWXJFV2M