Hi Line,

you are very welcome. As everyone else you are not only allowed to tell your opinion but requested
to do so. LibreOffice is a true Open Source project, and all what we do is based on or shared with
the community. And especially your input as a visual designer is needed.
The branding topic started as a job at Open Source Design
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/04/21/new-branding-libreoffice-6-0/ with a couple
of ideas from this mailing list what the next release means for us. The final proposals were put
for voting on our blog
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2017/06/16/motif-next-release-prefer/. We are now in the
phase where the winner gets a few refinements.
So what do you think?

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: If you want to work with the design team you find some information at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design. We have a weekly meeting on Thursday at 1pm UTC / 15:00
CEST on Jitsi.