Hi KJ,

only positive resonance, so let's do it. Either you submit the patched
images or provide me access to the source files (should be merged into
the zip on the wiki too). Please also test Jan's blur suggestion
before.

Cheers,
Heiko

Hi K-J,

I like the take on the cubes. The gray gradient in the background,
though has the typical problem of simple rectangular gradients: It looks
star-ish for some reason (optical illusion?). Probalby it is better to
gaussian-blur it or so.

Jan