Am 26.07.2017 21:27 schrieb "Heiko Tietze" <tietze.heiko@googlemail.com>:

Hello everyone,

we have some topics to discuss tomorrow:

Organization

 * Participation in the design meeting declined
   + one reply on direct emails

 * New survey planned about LibreOffice Aspects

What do you mean with security? Macros are unsecure but users how want to
use them will use them also when they are unsecure.

Compatibility with ms office or between different libreoffice versions.
Eyerybody will say 100% what you can't guarantee on each question. Are open
document files compatible between your used office suites? This would mean
save your files in odt, ... not in docx and say than libreoffice isn't
compatible. MS can open odt files. For me it would be very interested if I
save the office files in odt if the different users can use libreoffice or
ms office and you didn't have to care.

Stability would be interested with the link to the office version. Is
stable really more stable than frash? Again this is also a question to the
devs not the users. Would be nice to have a bit of automated user
statistics.

Technical support is a really good question. Ubuntu start with a lot of
wiki and community support. I use always ubuntuusers.de that's the reason I
didn't want to switch somewhere else and cause I am happy.

3 days ago there was a office 365 article in the newspaper. Everybody talk
about the costs.
http://mobil.derstandard.at/2000061654137/Office-365-Abo-fuer-Microsoft-nun-lukrativer-als-traditioneller-Office
Our IT company in the work didn't want to support office 365 cause the
cloud office files were stored as backup in the ms cloud. We have big data
security requirements from our clients and than we should writer our
documents on an US server. Does nobody see a security issue only costs?
That's a libreoffice selling point.

what mean innovation. You can also ask do you want an ms clone or should we
find individual solutions. I would love to see innovations but than you
need the manpower. Clone ms functionality need a lot of work.

Trusted producer. What should you learn from that question. Ms ship add
with win 10 you can call it spyware but most users trust ms. Would you like
to ship spyware with libreoffice?

What do you mean with usability. You can ask does libreoffice support your
workflow or something like this.

I don't know a friend or college how use libreoffice so before ask if
someone would ask me the first question would be how many people I know how
use libreoffice.

Fresh, stable, master. Really good question did libreoffice didn't have an
answer which version was regularly updated.

Affiliate what does it mean? Administrator for office, server, ...
Which apps do you use on a regular base, ...
Home, office user, student, ...

Member of document foundation. Link to the benefits.

Windows 7 bis 10 win 10 should be also available.

Andreas