Hello everyone,

I am a member of DECO research group at Vienna University of Technology
(http://deco.inso.tuwien.ac.at) and we are teaching a course on usability engineering with around
60 students this summer term. For a lab assignment, the students will both plan and conduct
usability tests for existing applications. We would like to let our students evaluate the current
version of LibreOffice and were wondering if you would be interested in the results or maybe even
closer collaboration.
We believe this could be beneficial to everyone involved: The LibreOffice UX team could benefit
from the results of the usability tests and our students would know that their work serves a real
purpose by having a positive impact on a project with millions of users.

Please let us know how you feel about this and how we could coordinate. For example, it would be
great if you could let us know if there are any specific parts of LibreOffice that you think would
benefit the most from usability testing.

Thank you and best regards,
Christoph Wimmer