Hi Christophe, Heiko, all!

To make it short - thanks for your valuable feedback. I started to work
on the contrast issue and also the missing symbols. Albeit not yet
perfect, you may have a look at the update:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/d/d5/LibreOffice_LogoImprovements2016_Ideation_IconsInclMotif.png

Details:
 * The picture above is still meant to present how some basic elements
   could look like (e.g. logo, symbols, colors, motif)
 * Updated contrast and colors (worst case causes a local contrast
   ratio of about 2.7, in general its much better - still working on
   it)
 * Updated pixel alignment and thus sharpness / clarity (symbols and
   parts of the logo are now aligned to real pixels)
 * Added symbols for additional modules (some of them still need
   improvement, but it is a start ...)
 * I did not update the source SVG and PNG yet ... so there is quite
   some stuff missing (I just need a bit more spare time *g*)

Comments?

And...