On Friday 04 December 2015 10:38:40 Michel RENON wrote:
* interactivity (on click either another page should open or the controls
have to work as usual),

Today, the mockups are pasted in a gdoc, in pdf or in a wiki page.
So interactivity is not used at all.

If you really need interactivity, why not use Impress ?
If needed you can link different pages together, even in the exported PDF.
That allows to switch between, let's say area fill styles, by clicking the
mockup. But Balsamiq has limited capabilities here, if it's really important
I'd use Axure, with which you can create a fully interactive mockup- even on
web sites. Anyway, guess we can get the same out of Draw or Impress with some
coding effort.

* collaborativity (drafts need to get shared easily),

well, I think that using a std format (svg or odf) is better that a live
tool based on a proprietary format
It's not only the format but also controls. My buttons would be the same as
yours if we use the same tool (and don't copy/paste pictures). Furthermore
collaborativity can be extended to working parallel on the same UI, Pidoco
would be such a tool.

* comprehensive set of control (you don't want to draw buttons every time,
and those controls should be easy interchangable),

that's where LO would need huge enhancement !
the current gallery would be a rough start, but it would be possible.
Then it would be the opportunity to request enhancements to
Draw/gallery/impress
Sure, we can do.

* look and feel like scribbles (pixel-perfect design is misleading),

'scribbles like' is not mandatory, it's just a way to avoid drawing too
much details.
We can have same results with std drawing objects (std rectangle...)
There is a psychological aspect. Every time when I showed non-scribbled
mockups to people I was asked about graphical details. Why isn't there a
shadow? Can I theme it? etc. Could treat this as perfect workflow that doesn't
need any discussion... ;-)

Again, this would be an opportunity to enhance Draw/Impress based on
real usage needs.
I'm not so sure. A lot of work for only a few people that use specialized
tools today. Or some simple changes and a program that misses a lot of
features in the end. Why don't we enhance Draw for icon design? That is, as
far as I know, control over every pixel first of all.

But the question is good: What use case is Draw being developed for? (I assume
it was done because most code was available from objects like shapes.)

Cheers,
Heiko