Hi Jay,

On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 18:12 +0400, Yousuf 'Jay' Philips wrote:
Just to update you that Andreas and I will be working on it.

        Wonderful news =) thanks for that !

Would be useful to sort the transition list (tdf#87613), with None at
the beginning and Random at the bottom, similar to the patch Tor wanted
to push in before moving the variants into their own drop down menu.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/19648/

        I have no view at all; but I'm sure it can be improved. The big
remaining thing there I think was splitting out the tooltips from the
legends - which (IIRC) needed some more ValueSet API, and some punching
through from the XML to the UI to propagate them, so the translators
don't get too frustrated by the need to be brief there =)

        Currently, I'm trying to improve interactivity rather a lot by tweaking
the main-loop to process idle events only when idle; seems promising so
far... but not working on this.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--