Hi Samuel. Actually I did try a simple approach on this issue:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Pj-document-icon-2015-11-13-v1.png
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Pj-document-icon-2015-11-13-v2.png

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 6:33 AM, Samuel Mehrbrodt <Samuel.Mehrbrodt@cib.de>
wrote:

Hi Paulo,

I like your icons. Others might judge them better since I'm not a designer.
But still I have one request: As Andy Latty wrote a few days ago on this
list, the "generic" LibreOffice icon doesn't look very nice.
Others feel the same about that icon. Maybe you have an idea how to
improve that? Someone told me, that icon should look so that you actually
*want* to click on it. Obviously currently it doesn't.

So if you have any ideas/designs for that, that would be most welcome :)

Thanks
Samuel