Hey everyone,

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/libreoffice-5-0-the-strongest-release-to-date/

http://www.alphr.com/libreoffice-5/1001401/libreoffice-5-review

I just wanted to leave these reviews here because part of their reviews
focus on the UI and that may be relevant to help steer the direction on
which to focus the next UI improvements.

From what I've read around it would be good to focus on
- Exposing the option to save Files to cloud providers (the Remote File
option that was the subject of a study a few months ago),

- Decreasing the importance of the toolbar and improving the usability of
the Sidebar. Maybe try to implement a single toolbar in Writer and Calc
like we have in Impress and Draw already?

I feel this could be easily achieved in Writer for example since almost all
of the functions of the formatting toolbar are present in the Sidebar.
Maybe we could experiment removing the formatting toolbar by default?

In Calc this would be more tricky since it would imply probably creating a
"Data" section in the Sidebar to manipulate Filtering and Ordering (plus a
few other functions only present in menus) and transporting a lot of the
function of the Formating toolbar to the Sidebar.