Hi Szymon,

Szymon Kłos píše v Pá 10. 07. 2015 v 21:16 +0200:

I think this is a good moment, considering that I completed most of work
needed by my dialog.

And I see this has happened - great stuff, thank you! :-)

It works pretty well for me, only few UX comments:

* when opening the "Open Remote", and there is no service added yet, the
  "Add service" dialog should open directly

* when opening the "Open Remote" dialog, either the list of files should
  be populated (using the currently selected service), or some feedback
  should be given that some user action is expected first

* [to be discussed in with the UX/Design team] should we have a "Reload"
  button in the "Open Remote" dialog?  Where, if yes?

* in the "Open Remote", some kind of feedback "something is happening"
  is necessary in when reading the list of files from the remote

* "Label:" in the "Add service" dialog should pre-file according to the
  user name; like when the user name is 'johndoe', and the service is
  GDrive, the Label: should pre-file with "Johndoe's GDrive" or
  something (with the possibility to change this by the user if he/she
  wants)

* opening file from the recent documents in the start center asks for
  the user name (would be good to remember that or have that as part of
  the URL it remembers), and then does not open the file - only the busy
  mouse pointer keeps rolling

* [to be discussed within the UX/Design team] should we merge the Save
  and Save As buttons now, to have a split button there - Save as the
  default action, and the Save As File... and Save Remote File... in the
  submenu?

* "Remote File" submenu for Save As should be renamed to "Save Remote
  File..." to give more idea what's going on

* no "Save Remote File..." submenu in the LibreOffice Impress and Draw

I am sorry if this feedback comes too early, and all this is actually on
your todo :-)  Either way - great stuff, love the work done so far!

All the best,
Kendy