Hi All,

I thought it would be a good idea to have a session on google hangouts
for the team to brainstorm about redesign issues and proposals, so that
less time in the weekly design meeting is taken up by this and this will
also give the opportunity for those that arent able to attend the
wednesday meeting to meet up.

I had spoken to Heiko about this idea today as me and him have had such
design sessions brainstorming the redesign of the customize dialog and
the track changes sidebar and he had suggested that we could do it on
the weekend and suggested fridays. So we are aiming to have the first
session next friday and wanted to know which days of the weekend were
suitable for you.

Once enough people have responded, we can open up a doodle.com
scheduling page so we can try and set the best time for everyone.

Regards,
Jay