Hello Andreas,

Le 03.02.2015 16:29, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hello,

I finished my work on a static HTML-/CSS-template for the new
LibreOffice extensions and templates site during the UX-Hackfest 2015 in
Brussels. This static template will be applied with some rules to the
new website. I wrote already some of the rules in the rules.xml file.

You could find the HTML- and CSS-files in the TDF-repo on github:
https://github.com/tdf

I created a test site on a TDF-resource:
http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9096/LibOExt-Theming/en

It would be great, if a volunteer with better knowledge about plain HTML
and CSS could have a look at the files in the github-repository and add
some improvements and help making a new fresh and awesome design of the
site.

There are only good HTML and CSS knowledge needed for this work. You
need no knowledge about the CMS Plone that powers the site.

You can directly work with the HTML- and CSS-files from github.

Thanks! I have an idea: what if we spread this proposal (share it over the internet) and call for a competition for the best CSS?

Best,

Charles.

Regards,
Andreas