On 20/01/2015 09:15, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
>>But hey - thank you again for your input and your ideas, this is
>useful
>>and we're moving forward.
>Editing the 'Send Feedback' page seems > independent of the other ideas
>and, apart from making sure Cor is
>sufficiently comfortable, is there
>any reason for you not to go ahead with > those changes immediately?
no reason at all:-)  I will edit the page accordingly in the next 48 hours however in the future
you may want to get edit rights on the website in the future  if you wish to produce more content.
Many thanks Charles. In haste, I'm hoping the edit of the key section is just a copy and paste (I was careful to follow the conventions in the page) but it may not be obvious where my changes start and finishe. I'll put a couple of comments in the file to make that clear, but I don't have time until this evening.

--
Mike Hall
www.onepoyle.net