Hi all,

I hope that winter has been treating you well!

This is just a quick reminder that we'll be migrating all of the
LibreOffice bugs from Freedesktop.org to
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ this coming Saturday.

REMEMBER: You *WILL* have to reset your password after the migration
is complete.

KEY DETAILS:

- Migration Date: January 24th, 2015 at 15:00 UTC

- Migration Duration: Approximately 4-6 hours

- New URL: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

- Information about the migration:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal/Migration_Userguide#Guide

As always, if you have any questions about the migration, feel free to email me
or the QA mailing list:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Mailing_List

Cheers,
--R