[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!
- From: Robinson Tryon <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:29:11 -0500
- To: libreoffice-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, documentation <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, website LibreOffice <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
But first: Happy New Year, everyone!
The QA Team and the wonderful admins over at Freedesktop.org have been
working hard to prepare for the migration of our LibreOffice bugs to
TDF infrastructure. I'm happy to announce that we'll begin the
migration on January 24th at 15:00 UTC.
For all kinds of details about the migration (as well as a whimsical
picture of our friendly walrus mascot in his Bugzilla-testing outfit),
point your browser here:
- Migration Date: January 24th, 2015 at 15:00 UTC
- Migration Duration: Approximately 4-6 hours
- New URL: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/
- Purpose: Migration will give us increased flexibility to extend
Bugzilla, integrate other TDF services, and provide granular support
for diverse tools including the Impress Remote and the Document
For your security, all passwords will be reset as a part of the
migration process. The first time you visit the site, click the
'Forgot Password' link and follow the instructions to set a new
During the migration, Bugzilla will be *inaccessible*, but you may
join us in the #libreoffice-qa channel on Freenode or on the QA
Mailing List at any time during or after the migration for up-to-date
information about our progress. You can also just stop by to say hi!
For more information, please see my blog post (above) and the
If you have any questions about the migration, feel free to email me
or the QA mailing list:
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] 4.4.0 general release meeting
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!