Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest

Hello Sophie & all,

Le 22/12/2014 15:13, Sophie a écrit :

so are you volunteering to write that manual and document the templates
or are you only ranting on those who are currently trying and are doing
something?

of course not: it's up to the template maker to document his/her work.

What I want to emphasize is the *need* for documentation and that asking for a *no text* template is in many occurences plain wrong. IOW, providing a template without documenting it is stupid.

HTH,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker - Bordeaux