[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] 4.4.0 general release meeting
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] 4.4.0 general release meeting
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:30:35 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've set a doodle to organize the general release meeting for 4.4.0.
Please add your favourite date and time here:
The purpose of the meeting is to organize the communication between the
various parts of the project and make sure nothing is left behind during
the announcement. It is set 3 weeks before the release.
We will discuss the PR, the 5 top features, PR translations work flow,
design contest results, bugs (if any) that can impact marketing ..., any
topic that needs to be discussed :) Let me know if you have any question.
Thanks in advance for your participation!
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2014-12-17
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!