[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: RFE process between QA and UX
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: RFE process between QA and UX
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:54:01 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kendy may have a different take, but Design/UX elected to not try to do this
The rub comes in that when posted to Bugzilla, the actions are opened
Unconfirmed. But they are not issues requiring QA, although anyone should
fell welcome to comment and get involved from a UX perspective.
Guess issue can simply be set new on opening, and always assign to ux-advise
component. Work flow would be to keep these issues open (or maybe
needinfo) in ux-advise until Design/UX-advise folks agree to move it forward
for development, or close it out.
Having the proposal in bugzilla greatly simplifies review and discussion
during Design Hangouts. But understand the QA thrash having the additional
bugs cluttering the stats--simple compromise as above.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFE-process-between-QA-and-UX-tp4132849p4132866.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: RFE process between QA and UX||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: RFE process between QA and UX
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: RFE process between QA and UX