Re: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX

Hi Sophie,

Sophie píše v Út 16. 12. 2014 v 16:57 +0100:

> Discussing with QA team today, there has been a lot of bug reports
> concerning minor enhancements these last days.
> It would be better is those enhancements would be first discussed by the
> UX team before going to QA for triage because most of the time they
> don't have the requested info regarding bug filling then QA team has to
> spend a lot of time to reproduce them and this is not up to the QA team
> to discuss UX enhancements.

Please can you send few examples to have a better idea? :-) Asking
because:

> So it would be much more efficient for both teams to:
> - first discuss the enhancement here or on redmine (I don't know your
> process :)

If it is something small that is obviously the right thing to do (like
some wording fix or so) - then it would be awesome to encourage the
reporter to fix it himself / herself & send a patch via gerrit.

If it is something bigger, then sending the bug id here to the ML is OK
of course; or add it to the weekly hangout agenda, so that we discuss it
there.

> - then fill a RFE when it's consolidated with all the needed info for
> the QA team
> - let the UX team confirm it quickly so it goes out the QA review
> process and stats.

I'd say - either confirm (if the idea sounds interesting), or close as
wontfix ;-)

Thanks a lot,
kendy