[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:57:21 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Discussing with QA team today, there has been a lot of bug reports
concerning minor enhancements these last days.
It would be better is those enhancements would be first discussed by the
UX team before going to QA for triage because most of the time they
don't have the requested info regarding bug filling then QA team has to
spend a lot of time to reproduce them and this is not up to the QA team
to discuss UX enhancements.
So it would be much more efficient for both teams to:
- first discuss the enhancement here or on redmine (I don't know your
- then fill a RFE when it's consolidated with all the needed info for
the QA team
- let the UX team confirm it quickly so it goes out the QA review
process and stats.
Thanks in advance for your help here!
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: RFE process between QA and UX||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX||Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: CfP - Open Source Design Devroom at FOSDEM
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Annual Report: last chance to complete it!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX