Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: CfP - Open Source Design Devroom at FOSDEM

Hi Marc, all,

Marc Paré píše v Ne 23. 11. 2014 v 12:21 -0500:

> Le 22/11/14 05:57 AM, belen barros pena a écrit :
> >
> > I just wanted to let you know that there will be a devroom about
> > software interface design at FOSDEM this year. People involved with
> > the design of LibreOffice might be interested in sending a proposal.
> > It would great to have you there.
>
> let me know if anyone is going to attend and I'll add it to our
> LibreOffice calendar. -- Marc

I have proposed a talk about the LibreOffice Design Team & how to get
involved, and it has been accepted - scheduled for Sunday, February 1st,
from 14:45 to 15:30. The Open Source Design Devroom will take place in
room S.AW1.126.

Hope to see you there :-)

All the best,
Kendy