[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Annual Report: last chance to complete it!
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Annual Report: last chance to complete it!
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:41:01 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>
A gentle reminder that the pad for the annual report will be closed soon
in order to give Flo enough time to write the report for the Berlin
authorities. So please, add now what your team has done these last
months! If you have links to blogs in English, don't hesitate to add
An English version will be extracted from the report, it will be then
available for NLPs and the marketing team.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help to report on our project activities :)
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: CfP - Open Source Design Devroom at FOSDEM
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Change in the l10n workflow
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] RFE process between QA and UX