[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- From: Pedro Rosmaninho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:07:07 +0000
- To: Jan Holesovsky <email@example.com>
- Cc: K-J LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Heiko Tietze is also active in the VDG group so I guess he can contact
them. And in the VDG community there are people involved with Nitrux.
As for getting into contact with them directly I would just contact them by
G+ or something, I don't have direct contact with any of them personally.
Maybe we could make the contest with categories for each module and not
On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi Pedro,
> Pedro Rosmaninho píše v Po 15. 12. 2014 v 11:47 +0000:
> > Will this involve new templates for Impress? Because Impress is
> > severely lacking in the template department...
> At the moment, I am most concerned about the Writer templates - because
> we have none :-) But of course, if we get some Calc or Impress
> templates too, that will be awesome.
> > Maybe we could send the call in e-mails to certain design groups
> > involved with Linux to come with new templates (Numix, Mokka,
> > Elementary, VDG...).
> Sure, great idea! Please do you have contacts to these groups? I guess
> better to talk to some people there first before we 'spam' them?
> All the best,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Annual Report: last chance to complete it!
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest