Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest

Will this involve new templates for Impress? Because Impress is severely
lacking in the template department...
Maybe we could send the call in e-mails to certain design groups involved
with Linux to come with new templates (Numix, Mokka, Elementary, VDG...).