Re: [libreoffice-design] Weekly Design Hangout: 2014-12-10

Hi Sophie,

Sophie píše v St 10. 12. 2014 v 12:04 +0100:

> I wanted to make you aware of this page that has an interest for you too:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Mentoring_Programs/Task_ideas_for_Google_Code-in

Are we participating in the Google Code-in - I did not know of that,
unfortunately :-( I'm sure we'd be able to find some tasks for the
students; but I guess it's too late now? It is supposed to be
December-January....

All the best,
Kendy