[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Change in the l10n workflow
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Change in the l10n workflow
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:53:49 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>
The l10n team is modifying his workflow. Currently the work is based on
branches with a huge workload between beta2 and RC2.
In order to extend the l10n period of work and lower the load, Cloph
will create a project based on master in Pootle and will update the
template once a month to retrieve the new/modified strings.
So be aware that reverting a string change on master will affect also
the workflow of the l10n team :)
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2014-12-10
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2014-12-10
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Annual Report: last chance to complete it!