[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- From: Christophe Strobbe <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:22:03 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
On 10/12/2014 12:10, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> LibreOffice needs both new and fresh document templates . Whether they
> are directly embedded and are shipped with LibreOffice or are
> available on our templates website is not really a topic, but
> interestingly enough the work done on the Templates website prompts us
> to get new document templates.
I think this is a great idea. I have been trying to find time to work on
templates that would be a good basis for more accessible documents.
These would be templates that take into account the techniques described
at <http://adod.idrc.ocad.ca/oowriter> (to which I heavily contributed).
This needn't be a lot of work, for example, ensuring sufficient contrast
in styles for headings and making sure that the language settings make
sense (e.g. the inline style "Internet Link" has no language by
default). This is an area where I would like to help - or I can
contribute some templates myself.
> Jay suggested a month ago that we launch a contest and we certainly
> can do that over our social networks. But we need to be sure materials
> can be uploaded and work on the selection process (I would go for a
> popular vote). What do others think?
Responsive Media Experience Research Group (REMEX)
Hochschule der Medien
Tel. +49 711 8923 2749
"La vie est courte, hélas! et je n'ai pas encore lu tous mes livres!" (d'après Mallarmé).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] New templates contest||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Resizability of the dialogs
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] New templates contest
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2014-12-03