[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Resizability of the dialogs
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Resizability of the dialogs
- From: Jan Holesovsky <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:27:54 +0100
- To: Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
Thanks so much for all the HIG improvements in the dialogs!
I wonder about one thing, and that is resizability of the dialogs; it
seems that you are disabling that in the dialogs that you update. Why
exactly, please? :-)
If it is to follow the HIG, I suggest we should not follow this exact
part of that for the time being; as for example we have seen trouble
with older profiles that caused some dialogs to be too huge, and with
the <property name="resizable">False</property>, it was impossible to
make them behave again.
Hope this is not too controversial, and that it is not a problem for you
if I enable that again? I'd like to do that for RC1 if possible, at
least for the dialogs that we have seen as problematic.
Thanks in advance - please keep up the great work!
All the best,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Resizability of the dialogs||Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] formula bar
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Resizability of the dialogs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Weekly Design Hangout: 2014-12-03
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Resizability of the dialogs