Sorry for the late reminder -  we'll have the Hangout at
17:00 UTC (19:00 CEST), in about 40 minutes :-)

The agenda is here:

    http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Everybody is welcome - please do join! :-)

To join, either send me your gmail address (so that I can add you to the
G+ Hangout - please install the Hangouts plugin in that case), or call
in via a normal phone:

    Room number: 21 24 86

Country         Number

Czech Republic  +420 22 888 07 95