I participated in the latter design meeting yesterday (the 20:00 UTC
one), and one of the things that we discussed was that it would be
really helpful to have weekly Hangouts :-)

I love the idea - in the ESC (Engineering Steering Committee), we only
seldom have input from the Design team, but often need it :-)  I am
close to UX having mentored several UX related GSoC tasks recently, and
having implemented other UX related stuff over the years - so being able
to participate in such a sync call would help a lot, as I am in the ESC
calls regularly, and could report what was discussed (when Mirek or
Astron cannot make it).

The ideal would be sometime close before the ESC that is on Thursday I
think - so either before 14:00 UTC on Thursday, or on Wednesday any
time.  I am willing to send agenda / prepare etherpad / take meeting
notes etc. - all that boring stuff.  Hope we find time that fits most.

Does this work for you, please? :-)

I hope it does - in that case please participate in the poll below; note
that it would be recurring, so even if you are not free on the exact 1st
or 2nd of October, but would be available the other Wednesdays /
Thursdays, please mark that hour at least as "when necessary/maybe":

http://doodle.com/b67frc3wwa5pkif4

Oh - and why Hangouts?  It works pretty reliably for the ESC, and I am
able to setup the phone bridge there too for anybody to be able to join
via phone (as we do for the ESC too).

All the best,
Kendy