Hi Kendy,
Sorry for being unresponsive lately -- I really didn't have time.

It's a plan to move the Sifr icons (which, right now, are all over the
place -- GitHub doesn't contain all the icons, apparently) to the same icon
sheets that Tango uses. I'll get on that as soon as I have time, or as soon
as someone takes the initiative.

I've looked at the script, but I think for now, given the time it takes and
the low number of icons we have, it's going to be easier to use Inkscape's
Batch Export functionality and move icons to folders manually (most of them
reside in cmd anyway). We can use the script once most icons are done.
(Sorry that I encouraged you to make the script so much -- if it proved
impossible to make a script, we would probably consider moving to the same
icon architecture Gnome has.) I can export the current Tango icons at twice
the resolution, and I think I can do that with Sifr as well -- will do so
soon, send you the result. (Remind me if I don't.)

The icons are on GitHub because designers tend to use Sparkleshare, which
would pollute freedesktop's log with meaningless commits.

Hi Matthias,