Am 23.07.2014 um 16:58 schrieb Mirek M.:
I agree that a forum is probably more fitting for design discussions
(especially if it allows attachments), provides more privacy (your e-mail
address isn't pubilc), and I have to admit I would've been more comfortable
with a forum when I first joined the mailing list.

That said, we shouldn't spread out our internal conversations over too many
channels, so if we agree to go with a forum, we'd need to let go of our
mailing list. We'd also need the Document Foundation to host our forum.

Would everybody here agree to move to a forum if TDF agreed to host it?

I don't think that we can easily change our workflow to a forum and leave the ml for the design project. It should be a general decision by the BoD because all projects should work in one way. And I personally won't work in a forum because there is no profit for me against now. But many disadvantages:
- no sheduling AFAIK
- up to now you need an external Open ID which I don't want to use
- what about archiving and finding?
- How to get a message that something new is in there as long as I'm not directly involved?

IMHO we will get the biggiest advance by a redmine project. There we can ticketing, sheduling, archiving, linking, assigning, observing, etc.
I requested a design project in redmine as supposed [1] [2].

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/571
[2] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg06696.html

Give Redmine a try.

We
should discuss this on our IRC chat this week.

I'm not able to be within the IRC on sunday.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation