Hi design ML,

I'm Dennis Roczek and trying to cleanup the wiki since months. Last weekend my attention was "directed" to https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Projects/Ideas . There are two "ideas" I wanted to work on (the wiki ones).

1.) add rounded corners around all boxes on the wiki
Similar to Fitoschido (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=QA/Projects/Ideas&diff=next&oldid=95612 ) I see no reason to add rounded corners. Does any page contains rounded corners on the "new" website? Maybe, this is a task which is very old and simply marked as "WONTFIX"? (Were there rounded corners on the last design?)

2.) Idea: make top menu colors on homepage match colors of top menu used in wiki

This is a tricky one and I would take care of if somebody directs me what to change to what. As you can see on an archived version ( http://web.archive.org/web/20140417043044/https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page ) the top menus have 3 different colors.

Fitoschido (well and me, too) thinks that this looks well not "optimized" (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=QA/Projects/Ideas&curid=11252&diff=95612&oldid=95608 )

You can see the up-to-date design at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page

Any advise how to implement the new design in the wiki? (the top menu wiki is a beast with the templates, simply ping me if you want to change the design on your own)

My only "to do" is to remove and optmize the marigins a bit (e.g. the spare space between the very top menu with the external links and the one with the "top level" wiki internal menu entries)

Regards,

Dennis

PS: I subscribed the ML now