Hi Cor

Cor Nouws wrote
Too late for that too. Branch 4.3 has reached UI freeze so you can't even
add a setting to change it even if you could code it yourself. Light Blue
it
is.

So you agree with my suggestion (third dash) below?

 - fine tuning for special cases needs a per document or per paragraph
change
 - that is impossible/impractical with the appearance setting
 - so the easiest solution is say 60 or 50% grey
 - full automatic solution needs much more work, but is only relevant in
relatively (very) few situations

At this point that is the *only* viable option. I would say Gray 6 (I can't
even find Light Blue as one of the defined colors...).

Another problem is that in addition to making the pilcrow
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilcrow) light blue the  font is also smaller,
which doesn't help.

Finally: there is a BUG with non-printing characters in 4.3 (a REGRESSION
from 4.2) where only the last line of a paragraph shows the non-printing
spaces (which can't be noticed if you only test on a single line)... Of
course that this is hard to detect since all symbols are so small and
light...

Cheers,
Pedro