Re: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...

Hi Craig,
Le 12/06/2014 19:19, jkl542 . a écrit :
> 1) Clean-up the GUI by "not" showing documents when opening the GUI. The
> old GUI was lean and clean.
> This GUI (v4.2.4) looks cluttered. It isn't that difficult to open a
> document/project the "old fashioned way".
>
> 2) Please add a tabbed interface. Switching from document would be greatly
> simplified. As it is now if a user
> needs to switch between documents/projects the user needs to open
> several windows. This would make it more user
> friendly.
>
> 3) Please continue to improve formatting in doc or docx formats. This would
> help make LibreOffice something
> better.
>
> 4) Please do as much as possible to do away with the need to install Java
> Runtime Environment to make LO
> fully functional. JRE is known to be easily exploited.

Thanks for your comments, but this list is not a wish list. If you have
concrete proposal or code to provide, you're most welcome to propose
them otherwise, please document yourself on what is done currently in
our project and fill enhancements on our database for what you see missing.

Kind regards
Sophie