[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Some comments...
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...
- From: "jkl542 ." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:19:45 -0500
- To: email@example.com
1) Clean-up the GUI by "not" showing documents when opening the GUI. The
old GUI was lean and clean.
This GUI (v4.2.4) looks cluttered. It isn't that difficult to open a
document/project the "old fashioned way".
2) Please add a tabbed interface. Switching from document would be greatly
simplified. As it is now if a user
needs to switch between documents/projects the user needs to open
several windows. This would make it more user
3) Please continue to improve formatting in doc or docx formats. This would
help make LibreOffice something
4) Please do as much as possible to do away with the need to install Java
Runtime Environment to make LO
fully functional. JRE is known to be easily exploited.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Some comments...||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Sources for Sifr icons
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Help getting DLP sticker design print-ready?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...