[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Sources for Sifr icons
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Sources for Sifr icons
- From: Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:08:08 +0200
- To: Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Issa Alkurtass <email@example.com>, "Norah A. Abanumay" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tin Man <email@example.com>, Design List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Ahmad, Issa, Norah,
can any of you comment on this issue?
On 15 May 2014 17:59, Stefan Knorr <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> it seems like we need to discuss the direction of Sifr a little. Specifically,
> there seem to discrepancies in the amount of icons between the Sifr
> folder in LibreOffice's core repo and the one in Sifr's own repo on
> How can we best make sure that _all_ source SVGs (and all
> exported PNGs) are available from the same source?
> (Some developers have lamented the fact that Sifr was started outside of
> freedesktop.org. Since Sifr is now part of LibreOffice proper we should probably
> reconsider if we still need the special repo and why.)
>  The original reason was (iirc) for it to be easier to involve people
> scared of fdo but who already had Github accounts -- I think we did not
> completely fail on this aspect.
> The other original reason was that we did not like to push the theme in too
> quickly and have some time to prepare it ... well, that reason is now gone.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] RE: Sources for Sifr icons||Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Sources for Sifr icons||Stefan Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Help getting DLP sticker design print-ready?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Sources for Sifr icons
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] RE: Sources for Sifr icons