[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Help getting DLP sticker design print-ready?
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Help getting DLP sticker design print-ready?
- From: Robinson Tryon <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:01:38 -0400
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
We're about to print up some materials in advance of OSCON and a few
other big events in the US, and I'd appreciate some help in getting
the art print-ready.
The first thing we're printing is a DLP sticker design that needs to
be reformatted to fit a 1" x 4" sticker (with rounded corners):
For the printer's specific requirements, please
- Go to this page: http://www.ariesprint.com/products/rolllabels
- Click on the "File Setup" tab under "Product Options"
Here's the source file:
I'm open to suggestions on how best to reposition/resize the elements
to fit the 1:4 aspect ratio :-)
Please upload the final SVG sources and the PDF output to the
Shared/Common/DLP/stickers/i-heart-free-and-open-formats/ directory on
If someone could give me a hand with this process, I'd really appreciate it!
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
Senior QA Bug Wrangler
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Sources for Sifr icons
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Changing the sidebar colour
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Some comments...