[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 18:48:42 +0200
- To: Pedro <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibO Mailing List Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
HI Pedro, *,
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Pedro <email@example.com> wrote:
> mirek2 wrote
>> I'm doubtful that
>> we'll find a dev to implement any sort of smart color mechanism, but it's
>> likely we'll find one to change the hard-coded color.
> Since LO 4.3 has reached feature freeze with Beta1 there is no chance to add
> any mechanism to anything or any configuration options.
It has reached feature-freeze, but not UI freeze or string freeze.
And late new features are still possible if approved by 3 reviewers
each with different affiliation than the author/the other reviewers
(i.e. not from the same company/group)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Help getting DLP sticker design print-ready?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters