[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- From: Antonio García <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:04:44 -0500
- To: Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
I'm not against this idea at all. It seems perfectly reasonable.
Why light blue, instead of a light grey?
This is my first time responding to a thread in this group; am I allowed to
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all
> Displaying Non-printing characters is a commonly used feature by people
> formatting documents (or cleaning up oddly formatted text).
> I think it's a great idea to have the symbols in another colour. But Light
> Blue is hard to see (especially in thin fonts) or maybe it's just my eyes
> getting older...
> Wouldn't it be possible to add an option to allow the user to select the
> colour? (It could be Light Blue as default).
> Since version 4.3 is still in Beta stage the option could be added now
> before the change to mandatory Light Blue occurs...
> I can add a Feature Request in the Tracker if people agree that this makes
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters||Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Changing the sidebar colour
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters