[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- From: Pedro <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 07:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Displaying Non-printing characters is a commonly used feature by people
formatting documents (or cleaning up oddly formatted text).
I think it's a great idea to have the symbols in another colour. But Light
Blue is hard to see (especially in thin fonts) or maybe it's just my eyes
Wouldn't it be possible to add an option to allow the user to select the
colour? (It could be Light Blue as default).
Since version 4.3 is still in Beta stage the option could be added now
before the change to mandatory Light Blue occurs...
I can add a Feature Request in the Tracker if people agree that this makes
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Light-Blue-for-Non-printing-characters-tp4110478.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters||Antonio García <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] 4.3.0 general release meeting: pick your date!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] 4.3.0 general release meeting: pick your date!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters