[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- From: Robinson Tryon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 23:13:20 -0700
- To: Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 5:38 AM, Stefan Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> 2) Any idea why they do not accept SVG or PNG?
> They are probably using Adobe products and/or special printers. You
> might want to ask them, not us.
Yep, I pinged them and asked them. I gently suggested that as an
open-source conference it would be nice if they could include SVG/PNG
as acceptable source formats, and could mention some open-source
graphics programs such as Inkscape and GIMP.
(I just wanted to check with the experts first to make sure that my
questions weren't dumb :-)
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
Senior QA Bug Wrangler
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?||Robinson Tryon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?||Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] UI Refresh/Refinement
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Font Request
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?