[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Sources for Sifr icons
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Sources for Sifr icons
- From: Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 17:59:30 +0200
- To: Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Issa Alkurtass <email@example.com>, "Norah A. Abanumay" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tin Man <email@example.com>, Design List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
it seems like we need to discuss the direction of Sifr a little. Specifically,
there seem to discrepancies in the amount of icons between the Sifr
folder in LibreOffice's core repo and the one in Sifr's own repo on
How can we best make sure that _all_ source SVGs (and all
exported PNGs) are available from the same source?
(Some developers have lamented the fact that Sifr was started outside of
freedesktop.org. Since Sifr is now part of LibreOffice proper we should probably
reconsider if we still need the special repo and why.)
 The original reason was (iirc) for it to be easier to involve people
scared of fdo but who already had Github accounts -- I think we did not
completely fail on this aspect.
The other original reason was that we did not like to push the theme in too
quickly and have some time to prepare it ... well, that reason is now gone.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Sources for Sifr icons||Stefan Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Call for papers: last days!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] UI Refresh/Refinement
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Call for papers: last days!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Sources for Sifr icons