[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Preparing 4.3.0 coordination between teams
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Preparing 4.3.0 coordination between teams
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:39:56 +0200
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
For information, I will organize a general 4.3.0 release meeting on week 25.
The purpose of this meeting will be to coordinate the different teams
and make sure nothing is left aside.
I'll set a wiki page for the agenda of the meeting, don't hesitate to
add your points to this agenda. I'll post the link later today.
It would be good to have people from Marketing, l10n, UX and QA.
If you have questions about this meeting, let me know.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Call for papers: last days!