[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:23:47 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 28/04/2014 14:25, Sophie a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I'm testing the Navigation button in the Find bar and have some questions:
> Would it be possible to add the navigation labels that were associated
> with the elements in the toolbar. Currently it shows next element,
> previous element, when it was the selected one.
Indeed, that would be better.
> Also, is it wanted that the Navigator opens at the same time behind the
If it is wanted, it is a bad idea. On my Ubuntu with 4 workspaces, that
has the effect to switch the view to another workspace because the
Navigator window is moved between two workspaces.
I think the Navigator should remember its previous position on the screen.
> Last, could somebody confirm that the Table icon is missing in the
> navigation toolbar?
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x||Sophie <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice logo/badge for taller rectangle?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x