Re: [libreoffice-design] Navigation buttons in 4.3.x

Hi Sophie,

Le 28/04/2014 14:25, Sophie a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm testing the Navigation button in the Find bar and have some questions:
> Would it be possible to add the navigation labels that were associated
> with the elements in the toolbar. Currently it shows next element,
> previous element, when it was the selected one.

Indeed, that would be better.

> Also, is it wanted that the Navigator opens at the same time behind the
> toolbar?

If it is wanted, it is a bad idea. On my Ubuntu with 4 workspaces, that
has the effect to switch the view to another workspace because the
Navigator window is moved between two workspaces.
I think the Navigator should remember its previous position on the screen.

> Last, could somebody confirm that the Table icon is missing in the
> navigation toolbar?

I confirm.

Best regards
JBF