[libreoffice-design] Re: IRC chats

Hi guys,
You'll probably hate me for this -- I can't make the chat this Sunday, as
I'll be away and without Internet this weekend.

Is there someone on this mailing list who would like to have the job of
organizing these monthly chats?
It's a really simple job of announcing it in advance on this mailing list
[1], being there for the chat, and trying to keep the chat focused on one
topic at a time.
More info about the chats is at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Meetings .

Given that I'm leaving in an hour and won't be able to reply, if anyone
here is up for the job, please organize this Sunday's chat.

[1] Something like
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg06457.html will
suffice.