[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Icons in menus?
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Icons in menus?
- From: Owen Genat <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Knorr wrote
> On 19/03/14 04:24, Daniel Hulse wrote:
>> Is there any reason why icons aren't enabled in menus by default? I don't
>> see why they shouldn't be--it doesn't violate the GNOME hig.
> + On Gnome they are not -- Gnome changed its stance on icons in menus
> and on buttons with 2.28:
> + Not sure what happens on KDE.
For the interests of others, under Debian 7 + LXDE this appears to be
controlled via: Preferences > Customise Look and Feel (i.e., LXAppearance) >
Other tab > "Show images in menu" option. From memory, this is on by
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Icons-in-menus-tp4102094p4103257.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?||Daniel Hulse <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?||Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: The Sidebar Problem
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress template for next conf presentations
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Icons in menus?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?